Job ID 1115
MC Drivers – Huntingwood
Jim Pearson Transport has full time positions available for experienced MC drivers from our Huntingwood depot for nightly changeovers to our Taree or Port Macquarie depots
Qualifications and Experience
- MC experience in a similar role
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential.
- Flexibility and availability to work longer hours during our peak periods surrounding public holidays
We value staff who have the right attitude, flexible in the days and times they are available and can work safely as part of a team.
We can offer you
- Secure, fulltime employment with an established company servicing long term contracts with Blue Chip companies
- Essential service in the transport industry
- Above award wages (paid weekly) and current EBA
- Modern well maintained fleet of prime movers, tautliners and refrigerated trailers
- NHVAS accredited
Note – All applicants must currently live in and have full working rights to work in Australia.
This is important! –
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment fitness assessment and Trucksafe medical including Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Please be aware holiday blackout periods apply during peak holiday periods.
For more information please call Ross 0402 014 939